POLICY REGARDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND DESIGNATION OF A COPYRIGHT AGENT
Millstone Medical Outsourcing, Inc.'s (“Millstone") policy regarding copyright infringement and Millstone's designated agents for receipt of copyright infringement claims pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC § 512) is incorporated herein and follows below.
Millstone respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our website located at www.millstonemedical.com (the "Site") and use our network to do the same. Millstone may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove or disable access to material on its Site or its network that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. Millstone also may, at its discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any visitors to our Site or users of our network repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use our Site or network.
If you believe that your work has been used on our Site or network in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify one of Millstone’s copyright agents by written notice. The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location on our Site of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Millstone's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on our Site and our network is Sandra Mack who can be reached at following:
By mail: 50 Kennedy Plaza, Suite 1500 Providence RI 02903-2319
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 401 274-2000
By fax: 401 277-9600
© 2001 - 2010 Millstone Medical Outsourcing, Inc. All rights reserved.